There are a million (that’s an exaggeration I really mean about 5) things I’d like to talk about today, but there is really only one that’s important right now.
The Living Dungeon is coming to Steam on the 2nd of Novemeber. That’s it. It will finally be out for everyone to play, and not just us lot who have been too selfish to share the murderous fun with everyone else. I’m going to fill the rest of this page up with a big sales pitch that looks a lot like the steam page. This cop out is simply because we are extremely busy doing stuff to improve the game and get it ready for future updates.
Get yourself over to the Steam page peeps.
Blurby bit about the game
Bring the excitement of playing a dungeon tournament board game to your screen, in beautiful gruesome detail on Xbox One and Steam. Roll your five action dice and use those actions wisely. You have two minutes. There really is nothing quite like The Living Dungeon.
Up to 9 players can take part in a battle of wits, luck and skulduggery. Survive other adventurers, monsters, and the dungeon itself through combat, agility or dungeon manipulation. Only the strongest, fastest and smartest survive.
For those people somehow not satisfied with just killing their friends repeatedly. They can also play by themselves, or with a friend through a 30 hour story mode and see who lives. It’s really, really hard to get the good ending though. So just keep a tissue handy in case your favourite character bites the dust,
Pointy bullet features
- Unique Gameplay: Mix Tactics, luck and wit to outplan and out manoeuvre your enemies. Kill them, or help them kill themselves.
- Scope: a thirty hour story mode, 4 multiplayer modes including Assassination, Head Hunter, Random Assassination, and Escape mode. All of that and you only need one controller.
- Replay Value: The board layouts are generated randomly, so with A.I. biases and dice involved, no two games will ever be the same.
- Drop In/Out Multiplayer: Oh no! Phone call in the middle of an epic game with 8 players! It’s ok. You can switch your character onto A.I. mode temporarily. You don’t have to stop the game.
- Double Style: Play the game in a nasty evil dungeon, or a friendlier board game in a tavern. Two visual stylings to suit your mood.
- Control The Dungeon: Your little sister came in and wants to join in right in the middle of an epic match. Why not let her take over the dungeon. That way you can bribe her to ensure your victory.
- That’s Enough: You don’t need any more bullet points because this is a totally different experience and great fun. It’s also quite pretty.
See you next week, and hopefully that won’t be a horrible wicked lie this time.